Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Convert Psd, Png, Jpg Or PDF To Responsive Html Webpage











About:

Hi there! I am LEVEL 2 Professional freelance web developer with 10 years full time experience. 



My services for this gig include:



1. PSD to HTML conversions.

2. PNG, JPG, PDF to HTML conversions.(conditions apply, please discuss with me)

3. Responsive web design.

4. Sliders, banners, dropdowns etc.



ALL THESE FOR JUST 2 GIGS

I will make:

1. Responsive design. It will work on all devices, tablets, mobile etc. This is very important in today's market.

2. Quality Coding

3. Finding the right images for your website.

4. Adding sliders(i.e jquery coding)

5. Optimizing images.



For any other details, please inbox me. I am always happy to help. This gig is for Small HTML page not for landing or home page. Please discuss if your PSD having multiple section so i can tell you the cost before starting the gig. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work! Very patient with all of my changes!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the review.

Seller's Response:

Excellent! Very patient with my modification requests!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the review.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work! Super fast delivery for the amount of work that was needed! Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment