Saturday, June 6, 2020

Make Hair And Beauty Salon And Spa Website











About:

Hello,
I will make For You a creative hair and beauty salon , Hair extension selling site for Your Business on your requirement.



Please Inbox me with your requirements Before order.



What Can I Do For You:

For Beauty salon, Spa and Hair extensions website I have 3 packages:



1. RESPONSIVE HTML:
I can do for you One page or multiple pages responsive HTML site on your requirements (max 5 pages). you will get contact form and for booking, you can use any booking site link with book now button.



2. WORDPRESS WEBSITE:
I will Do a WordPress website with online booking option. Here you will get admin panel from the WordPress admin panel you can manage to book and edit your site yourself.



3. ONLINE STORE:
I can do Online store or an E-commerce site for hair extensions and other business in WordPress. For hair extension selling site you can add variation products for different length hairs. from WordPress admin panel you can manage orders, add, remove and edit your products.



What You will get:



  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Strong support
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Video guideline about manage site
  • Full Functional .


All Package Pricing provided in my gig Packages.



Thanks

Miraz



Reviews


:

he’s amazing, he definitely worked to provide me with the website I wanted and I truly appreciate it

:

He did an amazing job, recommend him to everyone! You will be very satisfied :)

:

Amazing!!!!

:

Always a great experience working with Miraz. Excellent job! My website looks very professional! Highly recommended-

:

Great to work with. Took care of revisions.




No comments:

Post a Comment