Saturday, June 20, 2020

Convert Psd To Html Bootstrap Responsive Page











About:

Hi 


looking for a Web Developer? want to fix or convert your design to HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, JavaScript, jQuery, PHP Wordpress code for you. 


If your answer is Yes , I'm here to help you.


I'm Danish, working in this industry from 2008 having more than 10 years of hands-on experience using Adobe Suit, CSS3, HTML5, and JavaScript, I can work on CMS and Ecommerce framework like Wordpress. 


Gig Services
  • Fully responsive HTML5 and CSS3
  • Bootstrap 4
  • SCSS & LESS
  • JavaScript & jQuery
  • W3C Standards
  • Cross-Browser Compatible .
  • Integrate Custom Font Family
  • PHP & Wordpress coding included if required
  • SEO Friendly Code
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 30 Day Free support
 
Why Hire Me?

  • I keep you involved at every step of the process. This improves results and makes the entire project progress faster.
  • Your website will be entirely Responsive, Cross-Browser Compatible, SEO Friendly Code with 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Your website will be more than a flashy graphic- it will be a powerful visual manifestation of your brand’s identity.

  • I will communicate with you in a prompt, professional manner throughout the project.



Please contact me before ordering. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He exceeded my expectations. I like this seller. He is respectful and timely. I'm looking forward to more work from him in the future.

:

Such an amazing job. He was professional and understood what i wanted. Great experience! communication, Quality of code, responsive, delivery time, I would definitely work with him again if needed!

:

Good job. Thank you.

:

Good communication. Good service. Would buy again.

:

Thank you for the awesome job. Your work is appreciated. It's always great to order from you. Best regards.




No comments:

Post a Comment