Monday, June 22, 2020

Develop A Professional Website For Your Business











About:

My websites truly stand out from the rest. 



My clients usually hire me for my strategic capabilities for conversion-focused designs.



If you're looking for someone to make your company stand out from your competition, while also bringing the most value to your customers—to the point where they will have no excuse not to click your call-to-actions, I'm the right person for the job.



For PSD to Webflow websites, I will:

  • Fully-responsive website
  • Customer-centric approach to revisions
  • Special attention to the user experience
  • 100% SEO-Ready (Search Engine Optimization)
  • Fully-functional CMS
  • Performant and Semantic code


For Custom Designed websites, I will:

  • Do everything from the list above
  • Create a custom design (NO TEMPLATES)
  • Follow a conversion-focused strategy for your needs
  • Special attention to the Information Architecture
  • Visually appealing design, with a minimalistic approach




What I will need from you:

  • Tell me about your brand
  • Give me examples of designs you like
  • Provide the copy (content) of the pages
  • Images, logo, brandbook


Contact me if you need help deciding whether I'd be a good choice. 



I'm always eager to help.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He does what he says he is going to do excellent communication excellent time frame real nice person to work with.

:

We have used happycrappie for multiple projects now, and he always delivers great quaility websites! We will be using happycrappie in the future for more projects as well.

:

Thank you so so much!

:

Great work and communication as always.

:

Awesome work. Quick and efficient. Very good communication. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment