Friday, June 5, 2020

Develop Website Using Php, Codeignitor, Wordpress, Laravel











About:

If you want to create the new website, web application, web portal or If your website is suffering from any issues you are at right Gig. 



  • i can build new website according to your requirements.
  • i can do changes / addon feature implementation on existing website
  • i can do bug/error fixing or solve any kind of issue on existing site.
  • i can integrate the PayPal, Strip and other Payment Gateway to your website.

  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • Search engine friendly urls
  • Link to Social networking platforms i.e Facebook, twitter, linked In, etc.
  • Responsive Mobile Version. (Optimized to work on smart phones & tablets)
  • FREE technical Support for 1 Months


Why you should hire me ? 



1) Will get quick response with 100% satisfaction.

2) Will help in any type of complex issues.

3) Your order will be delivered in as early as possible.



Note:  Please message me before place an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Our second superlative delivery from a highly skilled Fiverr Seller. If you are guessing we are ready to give rnpatel1992 another order, congratulations you guessed right!

Seller's Response:

After purchasing over 800 Fiverr gigs and working with a number of very talented Sellers, I was frustrated that I could not find one that could solve a challenging e-signature problem. I almost gave up hope, but fortunately I found rnpatel1992 and his genius solution was delivered in a couple of days. As soon as I finish here I plan to send him another gig, then another, then another...

:

Thanks for this. I'm glad that you like my work. it gives me more energy to deliver quality work. thanks again.

:

Excellent work , All requirements completed in matter of time. Highly skilled professional.

:

Best tech here in fiveer. Good attitude, extremely helpful and skilled. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment