Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Create A Responsive Landing Page Or Squeeze Page











About:

Hi, I am Nusrat.

Welcome to my gig.

I am highly skilled in PROFESSIONAL Landing page design.



If you are looking for the best landing page design then you are at the right place because I have 2 years experience in creating landing pages.

Customer satisfaction is my first priority.

** It is requested to you Please contact me before placing an order to avoid any misunderstanding and any disturbance.

Services I am offering in this gig:

  • High quality neat and clean fully responsive design as per your requirements.
  • HTML, CSS / BOOTSTRAP/ WordPress Dynamic Landing Page
  • SEO Optimized and Mobile friendly.
  • Neat and Clean bugs free code.
  • Clean code with proper instructions for future maintenance.
  • Social Media Integration, Contact Forms, Google Maps and Newsletter Subscription.
  • Easily Editable
  • Faster loading
  • Coming soon page
  • Responsive design.
  • And many more according to your requirements.

Technologies:

  • Wordpress
  • HTML5 and CSS3
  • Bootstrap
  • jQuery

** Please provide detailed, written instructions with your order.

** Feel free to contact me any time.

Reviews


:

Very good and detailed with the assignment at hand! Does very good quality work, made very good suggestions for me as well!

:

thank youu

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment