Sunday, June 7, 2020

Integrate Signalr In Your Asp Dot Net Application











About:

Hi,



I'm a software engineer with over 4 years of working experience in web based technologies like Asp.net MVC, Asp.net Core, Entity Framework, Web Api SignalR, AngularJs, JavaScript, Jquery, Azure Web Services.



I can develop real time and interactive web applications using SignalR for services like:

  • Chat Applications
  • Notification System
  • Live Dashboard

  • Live Survey Report System
  • All other services related to SignalR



I will operate your order with handy skills and concentration.

 

Feel free to contact me.



Thank you for your consideration.

Reviews


:

I was extremely happy with the professionalism and skill set. I enjoyed working with the seller and ready to start working on our next project together! I highly recommend.

:

I was struggling for days with a bug in my project and he managed to fix it pretty fast. I definitely will get back in contact with him for any signalR requests/issues.

:

It was very nice working with this seller. He knows his stuff, and he is all about business. Will hire again for any other SignalR task.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment