Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Design And Code Salesforce Pardot Responsive Email Templates











About:

Are you looking for an Email Template? Happy to see you at the right place.



I’m Mehdi. A professional Email Template Developer who always delivers quality of work on time.



Mehdi 
Email Template service include Designing, Coding HTML Responsive Email Template, testing in both Mobile and Desktop devices on Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail Platform. I will also integrate HTML code into your Salesforce Marketing Tool (formerly ExactTarget) and Pardot. I have completed over 200+ email template development project over the past few years.



I will work with you until your complete satisfaction, also if you have any issue in setup template I also help in that too without any cost (free) :)



Note: Inbox me before placing an order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was Awesome! Syedrehanmehdi was very professional! Organized in all he did! Helpful and went over and beyond to deliver Quality work! a pleasure to work with!

Seller's Response:

Wow. Thank you so much for your kinds words. It was a great experience to work with you. I am glad to have you :)

Seller's Response:

This guy is great at what he does! Reliable tooo.

Seller's Response:

Wow. Thank a lot for your kind words and wonderful feedback. Thanks for the Tip as well :) I am glad to work together in the near future.

Seller's Response:

Awesome service! Definitely would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment