Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Fix And Develop Php, Laravel,Codeigniter,Wordpress Websites











About:

Looking for Full Stack Developer?


I've over 7+ Years of experience in Website Development and Design. I've worked in complex enterprise-level applications, so I assure you I will implement high-level architectures with the best industrial workflows and coding practices.
I will fix any bug or issue you're facing in your PHP(Laravel, Codeigniter,Cakephp , Wordpress ) website. I can add new features to your existing PHP website. I can create an application from scratch according to your custom requirements. In short, I can do anything related to PHP.


Some insights about my experience
- Follow OOP practices
- PHP Frameworks (Laravel, Cakephp, Codeigniter)
- PHP CMS (WordPress, Prestashop, Bigcommerce)
- Front End Languages (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Javascript)
- API Integrations
- API Testing Tools (Postman, Swagger)
- Server Side (AWS,  Digital Ocean, Godaddy, VPS server etc)
- Server Setup (SSH. Apache2, Nginx, Configuring SSL, Configuring Subdomains )
- Databases (MySQL, PDO,  MSSQL)
- Payment Gateway Integrations 
- Version Control (Github, Bitbucket,GitLab)
- Task Management (Jira, Asana, Trello) 
- Bug Fixing

Please discuss your details before placing order.

Reviews


:

nice service and delivery on time.

:

Highly recommended! Very passionate and patient seller

:

Quick work!

:

Dedicated. Spend a lot of hours doing the work and delivered as asked for.

:

Very nice work and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment