Monday, June 1, 2020

Add Jquery Or Javascript Plugins And Create Code In Javascript











About:

** PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER, NOT TO FACE ISSUE REGARDING CHARGES AND TIME   **



I will add jquery or javascript plugins. Either it can be Graphs, Gallery, Slider, Lighbox, popups, Grids, File up-loader, Advanced Animated menu's or other all complex plugins. I will add all types of plugins in your website. 



I can also create custom plugin for you in JavaScript/JQuery. I have expertise in JavaScript and have a lot of experience in this field. Please message me fast for the help.



I will help you to solve all types of bugs in your website. I can code for you in html and css on demand because i am a full stack developer and have a lot of experience in this field. I can develop your responsive layout using twitter bootstrap.



I can design a layout for your project that will be responsive and eye catching.



 I have skills:

  •     JQuery/JavaScript Plugin
  •     JQuery
  •     Javascript
  •     Bootstrap

  •     Html
  •     CSS/CSS3
  •     PSD to Html
  •     PHP
  •     wordpress
  •     Adobe Photoshop




I do not hesitate to move an extra mile to achieve my clients satisfaction.



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excelent as always!!!! Good work

:

As always Great Work!! Thank you very much you are very profesionale!!!

:

He is a very hard worker, very straight forward, regardless it was a very difficult task to make it happen he never opt for give up and put his best to make it happen, definitely will work again with him and I honestly recommend to work with him

:

Thank you for the appreciation.

:

Always great work




No comments:

Post a Comment