Sunday, June 14, 2020

Be Your Promotional Landing Page Designer











About:

Are you looking for a professional Front End Designer? If yes, welcome…!



My name is Sah Alam and I’m a professional WordPress designer and Front End expert with 4 years of experience. I have designed more than 50+ websites on my journey. 




What buyer can get from this gig:


☛  Professional psd to html responsive website design


☛  Creating psd to bootstrap landing page 


☛  Convert psd to wordpress theme 


☛  MailChimp html  email tempate design




Please write all requirement for your website.


If you have any questions about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply to you ASAP




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very pleasant and communication was constant and perfect. Thanks

Seller's Response:

8 HTML pages design including with Landing page, Blog page, Dashboard page within a short time and urgent basis work. He is responsive and helpful to achieve this project by 2 days. I love to work with him again. Thanks.

:

He understood and followed the requested instructions. Communication was clear and quick. The final deliverables looked the same as the mockups we'd sent. Everything went as it should.

:

The order is a landing page design with a responsive website. The instructions are clear and details and he is really helpful and cooperates with me slicing assets, styles, fonts, color etc individually.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment