Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Html Css Javascript Jquery Wordpress











About:

why me?



Are you looking for a developer who will help you out in your business? Then congratulations, you are on the right way.Hey, i am Ayesha, an experienced front-end developer, I am here to help you in converting PSD into HTML5, CSS3 and javascript. 



services:

  • PSD to HTML5,CSS3 and Javascipt.
  • PSD to HTML Responsive.
  • PSD to Wordpress.


Offer:

  • Unlimited free revision.
  • If you are not satisfied, There will be no charges for you.
  • special discount on future projects for you.


Request:

  • please contact me before placing the order.  




Reviews


Seller's Response:

ayesha415 did wonderful job.Very communicative, skilled and on time. I am more then happy. I will hire ayesha415 again. Thank ayesha415 for your work!

:

my pleasure to work with you. thank you for hiring :)

:

I needed the design turned into a functioning web page. Ayesha delivered excellent work on this complicated project! I highly recommend her services.

:

Brilliant seller outstanding work.

:

as we asked




No comments:

Post a Comment