Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Design Lead Magnet Page With Integration











About:

Hello, I am Sharon



Do you sell products or to seeking to provide service for users? If yes, Then, you need this gig to make you improve and to get input from prospective clients and indirectly establish a cordial relation with them. 



I will create a form page to capture your audience leads and lists.



The form page can be located in your website widget, sidebar, on page, ETC

I can as well integrate the form page in your Facebook page to boost your business online.



DO you want to integrate newsletter or autoresponder with your form? Contact me for it.

Do you want A/B testing to improve your offer? Let's chat.

I can work on any platform to create a form page as per your request.



Why me?

  • Responsive design
  • Rhyme color with your website
  • Must capture
  • Quick response and quick delivery
  • Satisfactory delivery


 

Let's initiate window to discuss and proceed with finalized estimated cost.



Thanks

Sharon



Reviews


:

....not comfortable with project completion

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment