Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Convert Ai, Xd, Figma, Psd To HTML Website











About:

Hi,

If you are looking for an experienced web designer then you have come to the right place.



What we're offering?

  1. PSD to HTML responsive
  2. AI to HTML
  3. Convert Adobe XD to HTML
  4. Figma to HTML
  5. PDF to HTML
  6. PNG, JPG image to HTML
  7. Demo website to HTML
  8. Or from your idea to HTML website


I have enough confidence that I am able to serve your project in the most efficient way. Since I'm an expert and doing these kinds of projects on a regular basis,  And I can assure you that you will receive an exact and identical PSD to HTML5/CSS3 conversion with JS, JQuery animation effects (if it's required).



Why me?

  • All updated technologies will be used
  • Compatible with modern updated and backdated browsers
  • The entire website and each portion of the webpage will be fully responsive.

  • Mobile friendly, pixel perfect, resizable
  • Neat and clean code
  • Maintain professional structure
  • Helpful and meaningful for SEO, Back-end and WordPress development later on

  • Lifetime support




So please let me know if I am eligible for your job. We will work until you're 100% satisfied with my work.



Thanks, And Kind Regards

nahid_dipu.



Reviews


:

Great work, very quick and everything alright!

:

Excellent resource to work with, he is really talented and skilled, my best find on Fiverr till date, he knows what exactly he is doing and have all the skills for the task, really impressed and willing to work on more projects!

:

awesome will hire again and again

:

Very Good Seller! I will hire again as soon as possible.

:

Excellent seller, he has done the work to my expectation and surly we will use him for our future projects... all the best




No comments:

Post a Comment