Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Create Your App With Reactjs, Redux, Graphql And Nodejs Or Serverless











About:

I am a full stack developer with extensive experience in both front and backend technologies. I build apps using either the classical n-tier or the state-of-the-art microservices and servlerless based architectures 


I write clean and well organized code, and appreciate my reputation as strong developer, so clients and team can always lean on me.

I like to solve complex problems, related to development and bring new ideas to life, so I do my best to have work done, and always learn new technologies and languages.


I have experience in UI/UX and I am capable of making my own conceptual design for each project, using Photoshop and then convert it into a fully functional pages. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Asra is a very competent developer. She’s extremely professional. From the beginning she made sure to understand the requirements and expectations of the app. She makes the project her own and builds it with passion and devotion. One aspect I would like to mention is that communication is very important and she delivers on this. Great job!

:

Thank you so much you are very Professional and so co-operative client so far. you know how to praise the developer's work and how to deal with them.

:

Does great React Native work according to specs. I’ll definitely be working with them in the future

:

Good work

:

Good work




No comments:

Post a Comment