Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Fix Or Create Php And Laravel Websites











About:

I'm a Php/Laravel developer with extensive experience in building high quality websites.



My experiences range from building responsive web sites that work well cross-browser to building scale-able sites for the financial services industry. I like working on projects with a team that cares about creating beautiful and usable interfaces.I have a working experience with Model View Controller (MVC), and have been involved in maintaining versions of source code using TFS (Team Foundation Server) 2010.



It's important to me to build long term relationships with clients, so I'm primarily looking for long term projects.



My expertise are in

  • Laravel framework
  • SQL
  • HTML
  • HTML5
  • PSD TO HTML
  • CSS
  • CSS3
  • jQuery
  • Javascript
  • SEO
  • ADOBE 


I am also providing some free services to my clients.

FREE BACKUP

FREE UPLOAD



I use highly recommenced tools to write or run code

php strome

Notepad++

Xampp Server

Live Server

Adobe Dreamweaver

File Zilla

Please also contact me for any Laravel framework CSS, HTML projects.



NOTE: Message me first before placing the order.
Programming Language

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks again.keep up the good work.

Seller's Response:

Fixed and understood my error immediately.Great work!

:

Thank you .. Happy to help

:

thanks for great job.

:

most welcome




No comments:

Post a Comment