Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Fix, Install And Develop PHP Laravel And Codeigniter Website











About:

HI there,



I am a professional website developer and have 4 years plus experience in this field.  



What I am Offering:



  •     Laravel Website app development and customization.
  •     Laravel Bug Fixing.
  •     I will also add a new module in your Website.
  •     Integrate Payment Gateways PayPal, Stripe and Recurring payments.




As a Laravel developer and having worked with the PHP, I can develop a website from scratch by using the latest version. Also, I can work on existing Laravel websites for things like 



  •  Installing Laravel script.
  •     Adding new features.
  •     Fixing bugs from your existing script.
  •     Upgrading to the latest version.
  •     Integrating the application with external APIs.


I use the following combination of technologists:



  •     Php
  •     Mysql
  •     Laravel
  •     Codeigniter
  •     Javascript / Jquery


My priority is client satisfaction and perfect code written that is best for client use.



Feel free to ask anything related to web development and for any suggestion before place order into my gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

That was good!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your work

Seller's Response:

Except for the communication it's perfect! The thing is this is agency so you are not writing with the actual programmer but all of my concerns was forwarded!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your work

:

A professional team who understood my problem, resolved it well within time and stayed patient throughout. I definitely recommend them and would work with them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment