Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Make Your Website Fully Gdpr Compliant By Industry Expert With Free Analysis











About:

FIVERR's #1 GDPR Compliance Gig


GET A 100% FREE WEBSITE ANALYSIS BY CONTACTING ME.


These are the pricing plans I am offering on this gig;


Basic - Cookie Policy only with a FREE Analysis


Standard - Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy & GDPR Report



Premium - Incl. Standard plus I do all the work detailed in breakdown below



I'm a software developer, who have been helping company's across the UK to become GDPR Complaint. GDPR is now in effect as of 25th May 2018, as a website owner you will need to comply with the following;



  1. Right to be forgotten
  2. Personal Data Access

  3. Pseudonymous
  4. Cookies consent
  5. Breach notification

  6. Data portability



I have worked with some of the UK's largest businesses (Thompson Holidays, Brother UK) and have helped them to become compliant. 



Here is a breakdown of what I do;


1. Analyse your website against GDPR regulations. 

2. Write a Cookie Policy (2-3 Pages)
3. Write a Privacy Policy (12-18 Pages)
4. Install GDPR Compliant Cookie Acceptance Bar
5. Make your Web Forms GDPR Compliant

6. Ensure your website is Safe and Secure
7. Add any additional features such as User Access Requests etc



Unlike other sellers, we provide you 100% GDPR Compliance





Reviews


Seller's Response:

The overall delivery was good. My only advice is to better plan your expected delivery date because it was a bit misleading for me as a buyer. For example, when I purchased the gig, my expectation was a 3-day delivery, but it took more than a week for me to receive this order, and this really impacted me as a business.

:

The work was done within the timescale, however you had questions of which we had to get back to you. As you will see from our past deliveries we aim for 100% satisfaction, and we want to make sure you had all your questions answered.

:

Excellent! Did everything they said they would do.

:

Excellent job, well presented and required minimum input from us to achieve what was required.

:

Quick and thorough. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment