Sunday, April 26, 2020

Build A High Converting Landing Page











About:

The first crucial step to establishing a strong online presence is a professional website. However, to generate leads, you need a professional landing page. 



My goal is to help you get those leads with a custom, tailored to your brand, landing page.



What will you get?



  • professional design
  • fast speed(below 1 second loading time)
  • pixel/google tag manager/other integrations included
  • conversion-based structure
  • 90+ grade score


Why work with me? You will have the guarantee to have your UNIQUE landing page and not a template everyone is using. Using the minimum code and converted images, the loading speed of the website can be extremely fast, even on 3G mobile connections. Proper design and UX contributes to the conversion rate, along with the mentions above. 

Reviews


:

Outstanding service and work ethic. Szilard certainly delivered a pro experience from initial concept through to delivery with flawless communication and excellent attention to detail. Szilard went above and beyond, and even redesigned my project from scratch, after I requested a landing page that I could edit myself. Highly recommended, and I'll definitely be working with him again on upcoming projects. Thank you, Szilard. 10/10

:

Seller is great. I had a bunch of questions and he was always polite with me and went above and beyond for the work he has been doing for me. Will be doing more work with this seller for a long time.

:

Excellent work! I am looking forward to another project with Szilard.

:

Nice job - will order again.

:

Szilard is professional and does high quality work - as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment