Sunday, April 26, 2020

Code In Asp Net Mvc











About:

I am senior .NET MVC web developer having 5+ year experience in IT industury. I have hands-on experience in developing asp dot net mvc,asp dot net c# web applications with SQL server integration.



I will develop/fix your application using following skills

  • C#
  • MVC 5
  • Ado .Net
  • SQL
  • Web Api
  • Responsive design


I will operate your software with handy skills.



Kindly do contact with me before placing your order for brief discussion.



Thanks



Rana Fahad

Reviews


:

He did the work as I have given the instructions. Very easy to work with. Also, he did a fantastic job

:

Excellent, very quick and perfect results for a fair price.. Will definitely use again

:

Great work !

:

Fahad is an excellent provider. I can highly recommend his service

:

Always happy to work with you. Thanks Fahad for the amazing job




No comments:

Post a Comment