Sunday, April 26, 2020

Any Programming Work You Need











About:

Hello everyone! My name is Lavrenti Marabyan. I am from Yerevan, Armenia. I'm a Senior web developer with more than 5 years of experience. I can fix literally any issue you have related to websites and I can build complete and fully functional websites from scratch as well! 
Programming languages I'm expertized in 
- CMS(Wordpress)


- HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3


- JavaScript(jQuery, ajax, node js, react js, angular js)


- C#(ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET CORE, WPF, Windows Form)


More skills
- SQL 
- C/C++ 
- Objective C, Swift 


I'm reliable and hard working. Your satisfaction is my highest stick and I assure to deliver maximum value!
I'm available 24/7 and can "change" my time zone in order complete your project so don't hesitate to contact me anytime you want and we'll discuss further!
Thanks, kind regards!

Reviews


:

Awesome work would definitely hire him again for future projects.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment