Sunday, May 3, 2020

Integrate Google Adsense In Your Website Or Blog











About:

I will install and integrate your approved Adsense account codes into your websites or blogger.



The stipulated prices are for one website or blog. Multiple sites or blogger blogs can be negotiated.



Adsense Codes  will be installed in the sections below:



Header and footer



Below posts titles 



Side bars



In-between Posts 



In posts or articles 



Contact me to place an order.

Reviews


:

Very frustrating. I had to do a lot of the work.

:

Did what was exactly needed and answered all my questions around google ads

:

Freemi is a great communicator - quick response and fluent. Very easy to work with and got on my sticky AdSense issue in half the committed time! Worked hard to insure my satisfaction and tweaked what I needed tweaked promptly. A testimony to how Fiverr is supposed to work! I’ll be back!

:

Freemi answered all my questions and did exactly as promised. Thank you

:

Freemi is really helpful. was prompt enough to help me with the assignment. was patient to explain the steps too. great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment