Saturday, April 4, 2020

Develop A Web Application With Authentication











About:

Hello there!

10 years ago, I chose codeigniter to build my company on, and I’ve never looked back.  I have well over 10,000 hours of use, with countless integrations for PDF generation, SMS, Email, Fax etc.   I have created numerous platforms including basic platforms for small businesses, enterprise grade applications for CRMs and EMRs and inventory management solutions.



I will help you with any Codeigniter related work

  1. New platforms
  2. Fixes/Updates to existing platforms
  3. Create Integrations
  4. Upgrading Codeigniter to latest version



Get in touch with me to get started!



*Note - Please contact me before ordering so we can ensure you purchase the correct quantity of gigs for work required.



Thanks so much!

Reviews


:

Awesome as always, my go to programmer.

:

Very good seller and delivers a high standard

:

great seller, works hard for me and I cannot fault him

:

Emil over delivered, the service he provides is great, I wouldn't even think about looking elsewhere.

:

Easy to work with, very knowledgable and a great seller




No comments:

Post a Comment