Thursday, April 2, 2020

Build Your Deep Learning Model In Keras Or Tensorflow Using Python











About:

I have experienced in Deep Learning through projects I have done last year. I am mastering the knowledge on web application development. Combining both, I think I have a great potential to make your desired model for your web application or script. 

I have involved in natural language processing, Image object detection and video activity recognition in my university final year project. And I had gained a good understanding on state of the art methods to use. Image processing is an experienced field for me also. Check my linked-in to see my projects and courses done in deep learning specialization.

I have heavily involved with keras, tensorflow, and python trio. And have a good knowledge on Matlab as well. Apart from that I know Web App developing (JavaScript, NodeJs, MySQL, Mongo). If you have ideas to integrate them all, I might be a good help.

  1. State the problem description clearly.
  2. Refer me the sources I can use if you have any. (data-sets, methods)
  3. I can provide you model confidence (accuracy graphs, loss graphs) along with the source codes.
  4. I will anyway provide you the instructions to install or use
  5. Just let me know if you want additionally, I will not hesitate.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good experience

Seller's Response:

Great Communication Smart guy i highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Easy and friendly in communication. Highly recommended. Thank you!

:

Great experience.

:

As usual - smooth transaction




No comments:

Post a Comment