Sunday, May 3, 2020

Troubleshoot And Fix Your Html And CSS Problem











About:

Please contact me before purchasing the gig.  Thank you.



I will help you with trouble you are having with basic html and css errors and have it done for you in less than 7 days.  Typical problems include the following;



  • CSS not displaying correctly
  • HTML markup is messy and unorganized and has caused an error
  • Syntax errors
  • Problems with HTML code sections


Please Note: I'm employed full time elsewhere from 9 to 5 Eastern Time US and my Fiverr gigs are part time work that I do in the evenings and on weekends.  If you send me a message or order a gig from 11PM to 8AM, chances are I will be sleeping and will not get back to you until the morning.  



Also, I will do everything in my power to fix your HTML/CSS problems however there are some limitations that are out of my control, most notably when working with a WYSIWYG editor.  These editors many times are programmed to strip out code that you might feel is useful but the programmers behind the site see as a security risk.  Unfortunately in these cases my hands are tied.  



Thanks for your interest in my Gig!



Dave



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Responded quickly and helped resolve the issue. Happy to use again.

Seller's Response:

Nothing to say

:

The seller went beyond the level I had been expecting. I highly recommend.

:

Thank you so much for saying that. I do try my best on every gig.

:

I tried working with other fivers for fixing my html and CSS problem, no one could offer the useful information and the dedication Dave provides. He took the extra mile to serve me and answered all the questions with his excellent knowledge, experience and detailed advise. I highly recommend Dave.




No comments:

Post a Comment