Friday, May 1, 2020

Develop Wordpress Plugin To Integrate 3Rd API











About:

Will connect any kind of API's to your website wether it is build in WordPress or any other PHP platform The API can be any type



1. Connect WooCommerce with any third party product supplier, import map fields, categories, auto import and sync, scheduled imports using cron jobs 



2. BankID /JWT authentication like Assently Signicat



3. Google API's (Location, Documents, Sheets, Drive)



4. Social Media API's 



5. Any other business application API's

Reviews


:

great work!

:

He was great to work with. Perfect English and understanding. Outstanding wordpress plugin work and working out the formulas for building the google sheets and designing the page on my website. Will use again!

:

I am very satisfy with this seller. He is very competent in his profession. He is super easy to communicate with, especially as he keeps updating you with the process and keeps asking questions making sure you get the best you are asking for. He comes up with solutions, does not hesitate to offer more. He solved my API challenge that most people I spoke to said was not possible, and thanks to this seller I am not sitting with an API that is all I asked for. Great price, great work and fast delivery. Don't hesitate, this guy is your man to solve your challenges of creating great products. Thank you and I will definitely work with you for my next projects. So satisfied!

:

kamran delivered on time and did exactly what was asked of him. I woupd highly recommend him.

:

Very good!




No comments:

Post a Comment