Friday, May 1, 2020

Develop HTML Form Using Laravel











About:

I will develop HTML form using Laravel


Are you looking to add your form data to the database?

Then you are at the right place!




Why Hire Me?
I'm PHP and Laravel developer. I have 2 years work experience in this sector. i have developed lot's of web applications using Laravel and PHP



I can develop or custom HTML form using PHP or Laravel framework.


I will do:
  • Database connection
  • Form validation
  • Fields add
  • File upload
  • Multimedia file add

  • Image upload or Video upload
  • Bug Fixing

  • Form customization


And i also do:
  • Registration form develop
  • login form develop
  • contact from develop
  • or any kind of form, i can develop


Note: Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Monir was very helpful and an excellent coder. He helped me get to the next level. Thanks again!

:

Thank you for your compliment

:

Very Talented and very very honest professional!.... a 5-star seller!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment