Saturday, February 22, 2020

Create, Manage, Debug Web Apps In Ror, Android And Java











About:

I am a Ruby on Rails expert with 2 years of experience. I'm a full stack developer. I can build attractive front end for user experience using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and a secure and efficient backend to facilitate all the requests. I am familiar with JS and Single Page Applications and have worked with React JS. I have worked on 20+ big  Projects throughout my career.  I have worked with PostgresMongo DB and MySQL. I have worked with Facebook and Google APIs as well. 



I have done a major work with

  •  Spree commerce.
  •  Management systems
  •  Education systems
  •  Api developments
  •  Marketplace
  •  Classified ad systems
  •  Social media projects
  •  Google Maps.
  •  Google Location APIs.
  •  Stripe, Paypal checkout APIs.
  •  I have tried more than 100 of gems. -prelaunch theme -sharetribe and any other work in web development.


deployment on any server:- 



  • Digital Ocean
  • Heroku
  • AWS
and any other.



I will develop anything from a basic semi-featured prototype all the way up to a Premium fully featured enterprise web app.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of the best persons I have worked with. Highly recommended.

:

Most professional Buyer that I have ever worked with.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment