Sunday, February 23, 2020

Fix, Install And Develop Php Laravel Websites











About:

I am Mansha Qarib a Laravel n Codeigniter Developer.If u want to create any website in php framework such as laravel and codeigniter or If you have a bug in Laravel website and want to fix anything of it then you are on right place. 


Humble Request: Kindly message me before placing the Order.


As an experienced Laravel developer and having worked with the php for years, I can create you a new website from scratch by using the latest version. Also, I can work on existing Laravel websites for things like 

  • Installing Laravel script
  • Fixing bugs from your existing script

  • Upgrading to latest version

  • Integrating the application with external apis
  • Adding new features


I use following combination of technologists to make a finest product for my clients
  • Php
  • Mysql
  • Vue.js

  • Laravel
  • Bootstrap

  • Javascript /Jquery 
VCS:-

  • Github
  • Bitbucket
  • Gitlab
Deployment:-

  • Linode
  • DigitalOcean
  • Amazon Web Services(AWS)
  • Many More
Why Choose Me?

  •     5+ Years Of Experience
  •     100 % time and Quality Guaranteed
  •     100% Client Satisfaction
  •     100% Money-back Guarantee
  •     24/7 Support
Its my dream that client must be fully satisfied and I won't charge anyone until they are satisfied.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you . I will buy again.

:

Sure Brother...

:

Thank you for your service I will work with you until All my projects completed.

:

yes sure we will...




No comments:

Post a Comment