Saturday, February 22, 2020

Add Payment Gateway Or Payment System On Your Website











About:

*** Before purchasing this gig, please contact me to discuss the integration ***



I have extensive experience in payment gateway or payment system integration. I have integrated lot's of Payment gateway like stripe , PayPal , 2checkout  into various websites. I have used various methods of payment.



Now I got expertise in payment gateway integration that’s why I can complete your work successfully. Please send me your requirement. I will complete your task in short time.



  • Single charge payment
  • Recurring charge payment
  • Customer creation
  • Customer subscription
  • Plan creation


I will add secure Payment Gateway to your website so you can start taking either one-off payments or subscriptions (recurring billing). I can do this for any website no matter whether it's custom built or built on a CMS such as WordPress.



Thank you..



Reviews


:

I' very happy with my project. You are professional and dedicated to your work and very good communication skills. Really appreciate your work. Thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment