Thursday, February 6, 2020

Install And Customize Open Journal System Ojs For Any Journal











About:

Open Journal Systems (OJS) is the most popular journal management and publishing software around the world.



My OJS services:

=> Installation and Setup of single or multiple journals

=> Design Customization 

=> Error Fixation

=> Issue Handle

=> Custom design theme development 

=> And many more as per requirements



You can contact for for uploading of your articles/issues on OJS and Also I am available for training of OJS

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic seller to work with. This is the 2nd project I have done with this seller and he has been fabulous. I will continue to work with him.

Seller's Response:

Great job as always, very patient and hardworking!!

Seller's Response:

Excellent person. Enjoyed working with this client.

:

Great job again

:

Excellent client. Thanks for commimg back to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment