Sunday, February 2, 2020

Fix And Develop PHP Laravel Web Application











About:

If you are facing any issue with Laravel or want to get fixed anything form your Laravel website then you're at right place. 


Kindly message me before placing the Order. I will discuss requirements and will create a custom offer for you according to requirements. 


As an experienced Laravel developer and having worked with the PHP for years, I will get you a brand new website from scratch by using the latest version. Also, I can work on existing Laravel websites for things like 



  • Installing Laravel script

  • Adding new features
  • Fixing bugs from an existing script

  • Upgrading to latest version

  • Integrating the application with external APIs
  • Integrate Payment Gateways


I use the following combination of technologists to make the finest product for my clients
  • Php
  • Mysql
  • Vue.js

  • Laravel
  • Laravel Blade Templates
  • Bootstrap

  • Javascript / Jquery


Regards, 

Tehseen Ahmed

Reviews


:

very efficient in his work. Outstanding experience and I will buy again!

:

Very professional guy. Delivered work very fast with good code.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment