Thursday, February 6, 2020

Fix Python And Or Django Bugs











About:

I will fix your bugs in python or django with a very nice price for you.

I can work with python 2.7 or 3+ and django 1.6+


I will give you a very detailed report about how the bugs were fixed and will comment the code.


My consideration for bug fix:


1 simple bug: less than 2 hr of work.
1 avarage bug: between 2 hr and 8 hr of work.
1 Expert bug: more than 8 hr of work.


It will be nice if you contact me first before in order to have detailed information about your project and the king of bug you want to fix.


My goal is to help you with your goals

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work

Seller's Response:

Thank you !

Seller's Response:

Good Experience, fast delivery, great communication

Seller's Response:

Muchas gracias ha sido una muy buena experiencia. Requerimientos claros y excelente comunicacion

:

I had to implement endless scroll on my project




No comments:

Post a Comment