Saturday, February 1, 2020

Give You Best Quality Web Development Tasks











About:

Hello, 


My Name is Gurwinder Singh, I've been a web developer since 2013. For the last 3+ years, I specialized in front end and web application development. My front-end skills:
✔ Full Stack Wordpress 
✔ JavaScript (ES5/ES6/ES7, Babel) ✔ jQuery, Bootstrap ✔ HTML 5, CSS3 with LESS/SCSS ✔ responsive web ✔ psd to html ✔ psd to wordpress  


I not only understand the develop cycle, but I understand business goals and can work like team leader/head developer if needed. As a responsible man and skilled professional from India I’d like to help you with your projects.

Thanks And Regards

GurwinderSingh
Web Developer

Reviews


:

Always doing the best work

:

The best of the best

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment