Thursday, April 2, 2020

Fix Any Bugs In Your Web Applications











About:

As a highly experienced Web Application Developer with multiple skills on many tools & technologies, I can serve you in the followings:



  • Any Notice/Warning/Fatal Error in your raw PHP/CakePHP/CodeIgniter projects.


  • Any 3XX/4XX/5XX or any other issues in your Javascript/jQery/AJAX stuffs.


  • Any issues related to regular expressions / array / strings etc. in your sources.


  • Any abnormal situations in your MySQL/MongoDB databases. Please checkout my extra gig "Re-engineering" if you decide to re-model or re-construct them.


  • Any issues in your HTML stuffs: Forms, Tables, DIVs, Images, or any other components.


  • Any minor issues in your CSS/CSS3 designs.

Please checkout my extra gig "Contents Typo", if you also want me to checkout any mistakes in English Crammer or spelling issues in your web pages.



My target is to bring you the ultimate pleasure for you by fixing any abnormal issues in your applications.



Please feel free to discuss with me in details, so that I can guarantee your fixes more accurately.



Please discuss with me shortly, before you place your precious order for this gig.



Many Thanks !!





Reviews


:

continued positive experience. worked with this individual over a complex project and continued to use his expertise throughout.

:

always does a great job!

:

I have used this seller multiple times and he continues to deliver. I stated before, anyone not using him is potentially missing out on outstanding knowledge and service!

:

Seller understood the issue and took ownership of getting it done right and earlier than expected.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment