Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Develop And Fix Custom Websites Or Applications For You











About:

The easiest way to a fantastic new website starts here!


I am a professional web designer with 5+ years of experience. In my career, I've designed and built countless of websites,Ecommerce and landing pages. As I am also a developer, I design sensibly with technical aspects in mind.
I will design & developed websites for you.



Technology I Used



Frontend/Designing Website



  • HTML
  • CSS
  • Javascript
  • Bootstrap
  • Jquery
  • React Js
  • Vue Js
  • Wordpress


Backend



  • PHP
  • Javascript
  • Laravel
  • Wordpress
  • Node Js




You will get:
  • Pixel-perfect, Desktop, Mobile, Ipad responsive website
  • Premium icons & illustrations are included
  • Creative copywriting, if you don't have any content or wireframes yet (I'm good at this!)
  • 2 free revisions
  • Fast delivery
  • Free consultation before we start


Are you ready?
Let's create something great!



Contact Me before Order!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

High quality work, the seller went above and beyond with the design and his own creative ideas, that made the final website better. Highly recommend.

:

Top notch work

:

Thanks a lot

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment