Saturday, April 4, 2020

Design Website With Html, Css And Bootstrap











About:

I have a strong grip in



-Html5

-CSS3

-Javascript

-Bootstrap



I will design an elegant website in minimum period of time frame. Feel free to contact to know more about my work and how I can help you.

Reviews


:

Very satisfied with his work, he is very good at what he does and would work with him again definitely. Outstanding job!

:

Excellent Seller! Quick to respond! Explains very well and even was nice enough to provide videos to explain and guide buyer! I will be repeat customer for sure! 10/10 :)

:

The best developer I have met on Fiverr. Very knowledgeable, and great work ethic. I will definitely comeback for future projects.

:

Outstanding work, Syed delivered ahead of time and exactly on what we agreed for. What I've liked in particular: the webpage delivered had high coding standards, deep understanding of Bootstrap, CSS and JS. Good work, would recommend!

:

Given very little information about my product and services the seller was able to come up with a sleek, modern, very functional website design! I would highly recommend them for a website that you want to work across multiple device types!




No comments:

Post a Comment