Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Responsive Website And Landing Page Design











About:

Dear Buyers!!



If you are looking for a website UI designing in Photoshop, Just order my gig. I provide high quality, modern and professional pages/screens together with new UI/UX trends. 




My Name is Raghvendra. I'm a certified web designer having 8+ year of experience with 100% 5 star Positive Rating! :)



I'll do complete research before starting the project.



  • UX Research
  • UI/UX 
  • Interaction Design

  • Deliverable will be PSD and JPEG


Why Choose Me



  • Client Satisfaction is my first priority.
  • Working with expert and super friendly web designer.
  • I believe in consistency of Quality work.
  • I believe in a good relationship with great customer service.
  • 100% ORIGINAL work with copyright.


In Which niches, I can Design Websites?



  • Blog or Personal Web UI
  • News & Magazine Web UI
  • Restaurant Web UI
  • Professional Business Web Pages
  • eCommerce Landing Pages
  • Custom Portfolio Designing
  • Photography Website UI
  • Writers / Authors UI Design
  • Health & Fitness Web UI
  • Education Or Children Care Websites
  • Real Estate Web UI
& Many More...

Reviews


:

Excellent developer. Communication skill is top notch. Raghvendra went above and beyond in making sure our satisfaction is guaranteed. Highly recommended.

:

Friendly and helpful; created a great, polished Design. Just what I was looking for, and a very fair price for the quality of work!

:

Seller was quick to respond and provided a great design. I plan to do business with this Seller again.

:

I'm very satisfied with the end result. Raghvendra is really great at what he does. Would definiatelly recommend and looking forward to work with him again in the future.

:

Nice Seller, Delivered quality work.




No comments:

Post a Comment