Friday, May 1, 2020

Develop, Add New Features And Fix With Php, Laravel Websites











About:

I will help you with anything related to PHP and PHP framework Like Laravel or Yii or CodeIgniter, JavaScript or any other task using HTML, CSS, and MySQL


SERVICE INCLUDE :

  • Fix bugs in your existing Website and Web Application.
  • Help you with your web development projects/ tasks.
  • Complete Website / Web Application from scratch to final delivery (100% responsive and mobile friendly)
  • Custom Web App development
  • Management System Web Applications like (Resturant, Hotel, Shop, Inventory and Employee, Document, Time Management System,) and many more 
  • Laravel Custom Website
  • Database design and adding custom fields/columns/tables. 


My SKILLS

  • HTML 5
  • CSS 3
  • Bootstrap
  • JavaScript / jQuery
  • VueJs
  • CodeIgniter
  • Laravel Framework 
  • Yii Framework
  • Yii2 Framework
  • MySQL / SQL




Why me? 
  1. 100% Satisfaction with multiple revisions
  2. 100% Readable, Commented and Clean code.
  3. Fast delivery.


Note: 

Please contact me before placing your order, I will be back to you ASAP. The price and be adjusted based on the requirements. I Might do the work free for you. So please don't place any order before confirming with me.



Many Thanks :)

Reviews


:

thankyou for the work

:

It is clear he is very knowledgeable in what he is doing and was very quick in delivering. Great work!

:

Wow this programmer is dynamite beautiful job. Thanks. I’m ready to order another modification.

:

Russel is always very professional and helpful. I would definitely use him on more projects in the future.

:

The best coder on Fiverr!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment