Saturday, May 2, 2020

Develop Webapp Using Html5 Bootstrap Javascript And Nodejs











About:

My name is Kingsley. I am a programmer with over 10 years experience

I pride myself with industry best practices, I have worked on projects ranging from simple single paged application to a complex multi-paged websites, front end customization, back end development, bug fixing & custom e-commerce and wordpress based website design and redesign.



Why do you need this GIG?

I will give you:

1. Fully Responsive Website.

2. Friendly Admin panel User Interface.

3. Revisions until you are 100% satisfied.

5. Search Engine Optimization

6. Special attention to UI/UX

7. Visually attractive Graphical layout

8. Enhanced Security with Image optimization 

9. Social Media Integration, Contact Forms, Google Maps, Opt-in pages & Mailing list

10 I will give you free 2 months maintenance. Yes you read it right. FREE 2 MONTHS MAINTENANCE. 



I design/develop websites for all niche, such as Blog & Magazine, Corporation, Education, Entertainment, Non-profit, Real estate, Retail, Wedding, Portfolio, Services, Music. Legal, Saloon, Gym, Health & Fitness, ecommerce Stores & All



For the design and development of any custom website do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Needed a quick website customization, and he quickly got this up and running and helped me hone my requirements. Thanks

:

It's my pleasure and honour to be of help

:

Outstanding job. and his communication throughout the making of the project was great. Thank you so much.

:

Perfect work and communication!

:

Satisfactory experience. I'll use again and recommend. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment