Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Create Your Professional Looking Eportfolio











About:

I will create your professional looking e-portfolio.

If you’re looking for a highly qualified professional Web Developer, then you found him.

I’ve been working as a web developer for 3 years now, with 50+ happy clients, which places me in the best position to handle your project.

I look forward to working with you on not just this project but on future projects too; so you can totally rely on whatever finished work you get from me.

What you will get:

- An E-portfolio Website

- Source Code

- Opt-in Form Integration

- AutoResponder Integration

- Custom Integration

- Social media icons

- Responsive design

- Extra fast delivery, if chosen

- Unlimited Revisions*

- 3 days delivery*

- Unlimited Sections*

* based on package chosen

If you have any requirements outside the services listed above or further questions, feel free to contact me for support. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.



Example: http://www.hrishikesh.ml



NOTE: DOMAIN ANS HOSTING IS NOT INCLUDED IN ANY OD THE GIG BUT IT'S AVAILABLE IN GIG EXTRA. IF YOU NEED JUST WEBSITE, CONTINUE MAKING ORDER. IF YOU NEED WEBSITE AND THAT TOO FULLY HOSTED ON INTERNET WITH A QUALITY DOMAIN, ADS THE GIG EXTRA AND THEN MAKE ORDER!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Will buy from this seller again. He went above and beyond the service requested! A++

Seller's Response:

Thank you ^_^ I appreciate your compliment :)

:

i have used fiverr for a while but this is the best communication i have had on fiverr.quality job.excellent on his job. I totally recommend.

:

Thank you so much. It was great working with you. Hope we connect in the future too for more business..

:


No comments:

Post a Comment