Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Create Fix Contact Form 7,Email Template,Smtp,Phpmailer,Captcha,Spam,Mailchimp











About:

****Please contact before order to check the availability and know that i can do the task.



Facing difficulty in contact forms ? Unable to catch the bugs? Leave it to me! I will fix.



**Note: The delivery time depends on how complicated the problem is, does not necessary a few days. If it's just a minor change, it might be completed within an hour or a few hours when I am online. The time is negotiable too. So, always remember to message me first before placing the order ya. Thank you :)




  1. Design a responsive contact Form.
  2. Fix the contact form errors.

  3. Show success message on same page without reloading.
  4. Add validation.
  5. add spam protection.
  6. Working Mail php code.


I can do also but you need to discuss before ordering:



Third party integration (mailchimp, sendgrid, amazon ses, sendinblue, sparkpost, mailgun, mailjet, etc.....)




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Issue resolved good work

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the nice review.

Seller's Response:

great job

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience 👍

Seller's Response:

He is a fairly trustworthy engineer. He always spends time helping me with many problems, and I have worked with him many times. I highly recommend this professional and honest person.




No comments:

Post a Comment