Saturday, February 1, 2020

Create React And Nodejs Full Functional Web Applications











About:

I'm submitting this Gig with totally professional mind and I would like to fulfill all the requirements of buyers. I've been working with React, Node, Redux, Express, Pug, MongoDB and GraphQL for over one year. now, I want to build my career in Fiverr by my strong contribution.

I can make fully functional websites through React, Node, Redux, Express, Pug and MongoDB. I can fetch required data from APIs through Node, Express, Pug and GraphQL. I'm also an expert at npm, nvm, yarn and so on!

My goal is to satisfy my buyer and keep trust with him/her.

It will be an honor for me to serve people with the help of Fiverr.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing job always. listens and always comes through whatever the obstacle is.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for fast delivery

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Unfortunately I do not recommend this jig, Rajon is truly hardworking, but despite describing himself as "expert", he does not have enough experience in Payment Gateway, nor PHP nor jQuery. The delivery is an UNSECURE payment gateway, please do not order this jig. My rating is based on several more points. First I had to repeatedly point to the API documents, then help on basic coding, which defeats the purpose of outsourcing for saving my time. The first deliveries were a copy paste of a code found online and did not address a single point of my requirements. After a few weeks of helping out, we decided to stop the agony and got a mediocre partial delivery, that I had to fix myself [...]

:

If you got nothing from me, then you wouldn't need to mark this order completed! The truth is, you are a crook. you told me it was a simple job. But gradually I found it as an impossible task. You might had failed to do it. So, basically you are a LIAR, you CHEAT me!




No comments:

Post a Comment