Saturday, February 1, 2020

Develop, Edit Or Add Anything To HTML Website











About:

I will edit or add anything to your HTML or PHP website. You can also request custom offer if you want me to:



  • Edit or to add anything to HTML or PHP website, or even your Wordpress, Shopify, Wix, Weebly or other websites; 

  • Convert your PSD or PNG files to HTML;
  • CSS re-writing or customization;
  • W3C Validation and bug fixes;
  • Responsive Layout;
  • Cross Browser Compatibility.



in addition to the above, I can



  • speed up your Wordpress or HTML5 web site;
  • develop Wordpress, Shopify or HTML5 website from scratch;
  • manage your site, per week or monthly basis;
  • design graphics, banners or logo for your web site.


I do not work on Adult, Gambling, illegal stuff web sites, or web sites that deal in interest-based capital/loans.

Reviews


:

He exactly provide me what i need. And delivered me in few hours. Above my expectation, must try him. Thank you

:

Great job, thanks

:

good, thanks for your work. I appreciate it thanks.

:

A+, will hire again

:

Amazing Seller, Will order again!




No comments:

Post a Comment