Saturday, February 8, 2020

Create Php Or Laravel Website, Code Reviews And Fix Php Bugs











About:

Hi,

I can create a complete website from scratch or proper documentation. My gig includes small problems like finding & fixing bugs, correcting pages or modification of existing systems while the result be available to you in txt , csv , xml format or maybe a directly usable format through php.

My experience as a Lead Developer of my team, allows me to catch bugs just by looking at the code, and more complicated bugs by running and testing the software in many different scenarios. 

  • Develop admin panel for your web application.
  • Adding new features
  • Fix bugs in your existing project.
  • Form and Data Validation
  • Core PHP website development ,fixes  and adding new features in your website


Expertise

  • Php
  • Mysql
  • Laravel
  • Javascript / Jquery
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • Bootstrap
  • Ajax


Note: Please give me a message before you place the order. I would give you quick reply :)

Reviews


:

Very nice and punctual work. Also appreciate for the accurate advice and ideas he provided. Thank you.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment