Sunday, February 16, 2020

Develop Any Kind Of Web App Using Laravel











About:

Hello, my name is Khurram Ilyas. I am a web developer. I have 3 years of working experience in Web development, and I also have a strong educational background having a degree in computer science. My main skills include Laravel, PHP, MySql, Javascript, Jquery, Html, Css , Bootstrap. I have experience in creating restful API’s. I also works on CRUD Application.
I have been working on larval framework from version 5.2-5.8. I can shift your laravel project from any downgrade version to latest version. 
I have work with variety of client and I also help my client to resolve issue with their existing code and can redesign their website. My first goal of work is to meet the deadline and expectation. I always speak with client and can give them demo or report of where their project is going at the moment. 
My experience and skills:
Backend:

Php 5.4-7.3
Laravel (5.2-5.8)
Restfull API
Pusher
Design Pattern /Architecture:
MVC
Front End:
Html
Css
Bootstrap
Jquery / Jquery Ui
Javascript
API:
Google 

Facebook
Twilio
Linkedin
Twitter
Stripe
Paypal
Braintree
Version Control System:

Github
BitBucket

Please feel free to contact me before making any order.

Reviews


:

Very good experience..

:

Nice to work with you

:

I really happy with his work, he is very friendly and very experienced. I will back again to use his service. He provides great service in budget. so again recommended

:

Good experience and excellent communication will buy again

:

amazing work.good seller and fast work. I always using this seller




No comments:

Post a Comment