Thursday, February 13, 2020

Build Design Or Fix Any Html Css Website











About:

*NOT LOOKING FOR MONEY AS LONG AS I'M LOOKING TO PROVIDING HIGH QUALITY WORK WITH AFFORDABLE PRICES AND HELP PEOPLE BUILD THEIR DREAM WEBSITESONLY QUALITY & GUARANTY SERVICE HERE! MY +540 5 STARS REVIEWS WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING*



You obviously are looking for quality services, you have come to the right place! I am an expert and I have 10 years experience in HTML/CSS/JavaScript/WordPress. Tell me how the design is and I'll build it



I offer

  1. Tablet & Mobile Friendly
  2. Responsiveness
  3. Browser Compatibility
  4. ON-SEO optimization
  5. W3C validated coding
  6. Unlimited revisions
  7. Clean & organized content
  8. Mailing forms
  9. Website installation
  10. Work is 100% professional
  11. Hand Coded(I don’t use bots)



Important
  • Each design has its price. The gig is starting from $30, doesn't mean all the projects can be done for $30
  • Please don't order and disappear, keep in touch, so the work can be done in a good way
  • My objective is not money, If you don't review my work, I'll not work with you in the future


Please contact me before placing any orders to have a quote and of course all my prices are negotiable!



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Great guy and very responsive

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much my bro

Seller's Response:

I am extremely please with the quality of work and all the extra effort!!




No comments:

Post a Comment