Saturday, February 8, 2020

Build A Unique React Component











About:

I will script a custom react component for you to utilize in your app. Using advanced problem solving techniques and my artistic background, I will provide a wireframe visual of the component. Then after your confirmation I will create the component in JavaScript.



I will also create other presentation materials to showcase the component for customers who are interested in doing pitches/working on bigger projects.

Reviews


:

logomasterguy was professional, quick and was easy to communicate with. All my ambiguous requirements were clearly resolved and addressed.

:

Asked seller to create a custom react component and got just that. Seller was very quick on revision turn-around and was responsive to all my messages.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment