Monday, March 30, 2020

Create A 3D HTML Webgl App For Your Website











About:

Example Videos:

=> Robot Example: https://youtu.be/3gvzK4ToUgw

=> Container Home Configurator: https://youtu.be/0QmB8iGo7oo



The result of the project will be a HTML / Javascript / PHP application (the 'app'). You can include the app into your website.



After placing the order, this is what will happen:

  1. You provide a 3D model in one of the following formats (.blend .3ds .fbx .ply .obj .x3d .wrl .stl).
  2. If you have CAD engineering data, I can convert them for you (please book the gig extra).
  3. If you want annotations to be shown, I can add them according to your description (please book the gig extra)
  4. After I have all the data, I will create the app for you. I will send you a first draft for your review.
  5. You tell me, which modifications you want me to make for the final version.
  6. I will provide you with the final version.


Features:

  • The app can be used in commercial products.
  • The app is standard HTML5 compliant and will run in any modern web browser without addons.
  • The app runs on smartphones and tablets.
  • You can control the app with your mouse or touch input.


In case of questions, contact me!

Reviews


:

Thanks for the data

:

I'm coming back with another project for sure.

:

Big project but Sebastian was committed to making it great.

:

Great experience, as always!

:

5 star always




No comments:

Post a Comment