Monday, March 30, 2020

Provide Consultancy And Technical Support In Web Development











About:

I am expert  in the following languages/tools, so you can ask right away:



* PHP

* Javascript/ JS (handlebar, underscore)

* Python

* HTML

* SQL Queries (myql , postgresql)

* OOP (object oriented programming)

* Git Repositories (setup , etc.)

* Amazon Server handling



IMPORTANT NOTE:

After order completion there will be one week of free support for the related task/project. IF any bug, modification or additions it will be subject to a new gig already so please test it within the time period.





Any orders/ question message me and let's have a nice talk. All inquiries are welcome.I would love to work with your guys for long long term Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing . Did a test for my personal website after I developed it and gave me a helpful feedback as Expert. Not only that , in addition he checked after I fixed what he found.

Seller's Response:

It was awesome experience to work with you. looking forward to work again

Seller's Response:

Excellent consultation thanks a lot for your help looking too work again in the near future

Seller's Response:

thanks really appreciate sir

Seller's Response:

very informed




No comments:

Post a Comment